10 Ways to Have a Happy Retirement with Richard Eisenberg
Some people have a much better retirement experience than others. What makes the difference? Having a plan and figuring out what you want out of retirement in advance so that you have laid the groundwork for a retirement experience that works for you and your family. In this month’s program, Richard Eisenberg outlines the ten ways that you can achieve a happy retirement. He will be covering:
- How to figure out in advance what you want out of retirement.
- If you have a husband, wife or partner, talk frankly together about what you both want out of retirement.
- Plan your transition into retirement.
- Come up with a retirement income plan.
- Choose when to retire and then follow through (if you can).
- Stay engaged and healthy (if you can).
- Get a part-time job in retirement.
- Learn new things or pursue your passions.
- Keep a schedule, but not like the one you had before you retired.
- See your children and grandchildren, if you have any.
About Richard Eisenberg
Richard Eisenberg is Managing Editor of PBS’ Nextavenue.org, a site for people in their 50s and 60s. He is also the editor of the site’s Money and Work & Purpose channels and a frequent blogger there. Previously, he was Executive Editor of Money Magazine and Front Page Finance Editor for Yahoo! He is the author of two books: How to Avoid a Mid-Life Financial Crisis and The Money Book of Personal Finance.
You can listen to the replay at https://InstantTeleseminar.com/Events/112495161